Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Share the Love...

I've mentioned The Real Tuesday Weld before, and continue to be mesmerized by this music. I heard "Bathtime in Clerkenwell" in Wordplay, a film about the NY Times crossword puzzle. That was a cool surprise (and a fun movie - made me want to do crossword puzzles!).

Anyway, I just left a review on Amazon, because there was only one review there for the new CD, The London Book of the Dead, and I wanted to speak up and say "Hey, this is good stuff! I appreciate it! People should check it out!"

I mean, how can you not love lyrics like "I believe in people who I believe believe in love...", right? Or how about these lyrics, from Bathtime:

Wale-den-de-bobo-den-di-bili-dan-lo-no
Wale-den-de-bobo-den-di-bili-dan-lo-no
Wale-den-de-bobo-den-di-bili-dan-lo-no
Wale-den-de-bobo-den-di-bili-dan-lo-no

How about you? When you encounter music/movies/books/etc that you love, who do you tell? Ever write a fan letter or leave a review somewhere?

No comments: