Tuesday, November 13, 2007

B3 Progress Update

I just ordered my "author's review draft" of the third Boomer Sisters book - The Boomer Sisters In The City. I'm very excited to see it in person!

I've actually got a tiny little bit of writing still to do for a little lagniappe at the end, but I wanted to make sure I have the book reviewed and edited (by Kim, my lovely and talented wife) in time to offer it for sale by December 1st. So I'll write the final few lines as Kim does her read-through.

My own "semi-final" read-through was a lot of fun. I wrote the book in June, so it had been a while. I was pleased to find that the book holds up. In fact, I thought it was better than I remembered it being (that's a relief).

I'll keep you all posted as it develops (and the artwork is fantastic).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooh how exciting!

And I'm so glad to see you used "lagniappe." I love that word, and it was really interesting to read the history. Spanish origin? Who knew.