Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Radical Elements Review on Amazon...

The continued, persistent sales of my Radical Elements book led me to poke around online a bit, and I discovered this recent review of my Radical Elements book on Amazon (dated Jan 14th, 2008). This might help clear up some of the mystery of how some people are hearing about the book and why they're buying it. A gentleman named Harry Max writes:

In my role as professional development and leadership coach working with Google and other excellent Silicon Valley companies, I read all the "motivational" books and recommend very few (if any) of them. Dan Ward's Radical Elements of Radical Success is a notable exception. If you're looking to upgrade your perspective and kick it into high gear, buy it and read it. You won't be disappointed.

What a cool review! Look at me - I'm blushing!

I don't recognize Mr Max's name or know how he came across my book, but I certainly appreciate his kind words. I found an entry on LinkedIn for one Harry Max who is a consultant in SanFran - I bet it's him (and quite a resume he's got there!). I'll have to drop him a note...

3 comments:

Gabe said...

Super Sweet!

I want to be like you when I grow up...except with red hair.

Trevor Gay said...

Brilliant Dan - well done - its a great review - keep plugging away buddy

Like Gabe I want to be like you when I grow up and I will settle for SOME hair .... I don't mind what colour :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up too ... except with girl parts.