Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brian's Book


Brian Brewington is a buddy from high school - he, Matt Kahle, Andrew Figel and I used to hang out and play cards, see movies, and what ever else we did for fun back then (mostly playing cards and the occasional hockey game). Brian and I also ran cross country together... and by "together" I mean he was usually way, way, way in front of me. We were on the same team, not exactly the same league.

Anyway, Brian has a book out, titled September Sojurn. It is "a photo essay of autumn in Colorado," and it's gorgeous. He captured intimate closeups of golden leaves, enormous mountain range vistas, and shots of footpaths through aspen forests - all with equal skill. Certainly makes my fuzzy camera phone shots look even sillier than they already are. September Sojurn is a striking book, and looking at the photos made me miss Colorado a bit. OK, more than a bit.

I hope you'll check it out - you can see a preview at the link above.

2 comments:

Deb said...

AMAZING!

Gabe said...

A photobook...well duh, why didn't I think of that....sometimes things are so obvious they could reach out and slap you.....