Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Never Stop Exploring?

My favorite pair of khaki's has a strange, secret message on the inside of the zipper, which I discovered when I got them home. That's a photo of of the pants there - of course, I wasn't wearing them when I took that picture with my handy-dandy, fuzzy camera phone.

In case you can't quite read the message, it says "Never Stop Exploring." Apparently that's the motto of The North Face company (they made the pants).

But frankly, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. That's kind of a strange place to post a message like that - just inside the zipper. Sure, it's the company motto, but really, right inside the zipper?

But they're awfully comfortable pants!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Too funny....

My most favorite place to eat has a motto "Everything tastes better naked", because of the naked buritto. Best part is Christopher won a hat with that printed on the back ~ ummmm....needless to say, I asked if he could have a different prize!! :)