Monday, June 15, 2009

Obama in Egypt

OK, I know this is a bit late, internet-wise, but I'm still cracking up about Obama's trip to Egypt on the 4th. Specifically, the part where he sees this engraved image of a guy with big ears and he says "Hey, that looks like me!"

I saw it on the news that night and was struck by how spontaneous and genuine his reaction seemed. Maybe it was planned and scripted, I don't know, but I doubt it (what would be the point?). I'm pretty sure it was his honest, off-the-cuff reaction to the face.

There's just something very right and cool about a president who reacts like that to an historical artifact.

And if you want to see a mathematical examination of the ET conspiracy behind Mr. Obama and the pyramids, check out the UFO ET Blog. It's all true, I'm sure!

No comments: