Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amazon

Apparently, all my books are available at Amazon.com now. That's pretty cool!

It used to be that authors would have to set up special distribution options with Lulu to get stuff on Amazon. I think there used to even be a fee involved. But cool, now it's all there already.

And Lulu used to charge authors for an ISBN number. Now I can get that for free too. Pretty sweet!

(I still prefer it when people buy direct from Lulu, cause I get to keep more of the royalties, but hey, a sold book is a sold book)

The weirdest thing? There's a used copy of Meet The Boomer Sisters available at Amazon too. You know you've arrived as an author when used copies start showing up, right?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty awesome!!!

Kim said...

Dan, that's great! :)

Deb said...

Wow, Dan! Congrats ~ that is cool indeed!