Friday, November 7, 2008

Every Once In A While...

Every once in a while, I think about stopping this blog. Just stopping, no more posts. It's usually when I go over to Google Analytics and see how many (i.e. how few) people actually read it.

But every once in a while, I get a cool note or comment from some artist, writer or otherwise interesting person... or my brother and sister and I go off on a 20+ comment discussion about something... and I think, yeah, this blog thing is still fun.

I suppose I'll stop doing it when I run out of things to say. 

5 comments:

Kim said...

Keep on blogging, Dan!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan: keep on 'blogging.... I don't always make comments, but I always read your stuff..... you do good stuff and besides, you usually get some 'interesting reactions' out of your brother and sister, as well as a host of folks I don't know....Dad

Eileen said...

Please Don't stop blogging Dan! I love following your posts, and I learn so much from you and your fellow bloggers/commenters. I don't usually comment because it seems like a forum (for the most part) for your professional connections. I know that you know that I am super proud of you and your creativitiy and your thoughts and professionalism and sense of fun and your outlook on life. I love how you put yourself out there and share these things with the world. Great job Dan! Keep 'em coming! I love you! :)

RhetTbull said...

Hmm...so your brother and sister aren't interesting people? Glad I'm not part of that family! ;-) And those of us who aren't artists or writers must be pretty boring too. I enjoy your blog, even if I'm a boring non-artist, non-writer! :-)

Unknown said...

Very funny, Rhet - I'd say you qualify under the "otherwise interesting person" category...