Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sprout!

I just discovered a cool online game called Sprout and wanted to pass it along for your consideration, amusement and enjoyment.

Sprout is a gentle little puzzle game, in which you are a bean trying to cross a colored-pencil landscape in your quest to become an acorn tree. Who can resist that?

After I played it, I had both kids play it too, and they loved it as much as I did. It's the kind of game a 5 or 8 year old can play and enjoy (with some hints from Daddy)... but it's also a genuine pleasure for grownups.

Do check it out by clicking on the bean below.

Click to play Sprout

2 comments:

Mark said...

Cute, but I never could find the mega-laser powerup or proton bombs...?

Gabe said...

I like that game a lot! The watercolor art work was fantastic!