Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sheldon's Shirts

The Big Bang Theory sitcom consistently makes me laugh out loud - more than any other show I can recall ever watching... ever. It's smart, fast-paced geek humor, and I love it.

I'm also intrigued by the t-shirts Sheldon and Leonard wear. So, naturally I Googled it and it turns out there's a website dedicated to Sheldon's Shirts! That's right, sheldonShirts.com is a real website. And get this, they don't sell the shirts. They just track them and point you to the sites that do sell them.

If you don't already, watch the show.

And then buy the shirts...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE that show. What a great way to end a Monday. Makes me laugh out loud every episode. And a site devoted to Sheldon's shirts? Oh, the husband is just going to love that one. :)

Kim said...

I just watched an episode on the plane ride over here. I hadn't seen it before. It was pretty good!